Chevrolet Corvette 2005-2013 (C6)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Chevrolet Corvette C6 (Sixth Generation)

This topic is for voting on variants other than the 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 already in FH5.

This model has also been represented in Forza games as the:

• 2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (FM2-FM4)
  • 2010 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport (FM3-FM4)
  • 2010 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Convertible (FH1)

POLLS

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which body style do you prefer?

• Coupe / Targa
  • Convertible
0 voters

Which version do you prefer?

• Standard
  • Grand Sport
  • Z06
  • 427 Convertible
0 voters

Which engine option do you prefer?

• 6.0L V8 (2004-2007)
  • 6.2L V8 (2008-2013)
  • 7.0L V8
0 voters

The C6 Z06 is super iconic. I do miss it.

13 Likes

The C6 ZR1 is already in the game though, doesnt make too much sense to have an identical platform in the game.
Trust me, Id love to recreate my IRL C6 z06 build in Forza but it doesnt make too much sense to have that kind of duplication.
(you got my vote though :smiley:)

3 Likes

Z06 and Grand Sport Convertible pleasee!!!

6 Likes

Definitely needs the C6 Z06 or 427 Convertible! The LS7 is such a legendary motor

3 Likes

I think you should have the base C6, the Z06 and the Zr1 all included in the game. Not just the top of the line ZR1. They are three totally different cars

5 Likes

Same here, give us base model, Z06 and the Grand Sport. Considering all of them share the interiors, it would be minimal differences other than badge designation.

5 Likes

Another route you could do is give us the option to throw in the 2015 Z28 motor into the C6 ZR1.

3 Likes

I love having the C6 ZR1 in the game but, having a C6 Z06 would be really cool too

2 Likes

The 2006 Z06 is so iconic. Definitely need to be in this game.

2 Likes

It would be nice if 2006 Corvette Z06 comes back to the new era of Forza. Who will take this over the ZR1?

10 Likes

Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Centennial Edition

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Centennial Edition

Chevrolet Corvette 427 Convertible Collector Edition

6 Likes

Chevrolet corvette c6 Z06 2007-2013

6 Likes

I absolutely need the C6 grand sport and Z06 models in addition to ZR1. Think it’s a massive bummer they didn’t include them. I love the C6 generation of corvette. Would be nice to have it!

3 Likes

So i understand licensing nd stuff when it comes down to it but lets get it figured out Devs!! Forget about fh5 and lets focus on the new motorsport fm8! PLEASE ADD A 06-07 C6 Z06 AND A 08-13 C6 GRANDSPORT!! Both have different motors! (Ls7 and Ls3) stop giving us the same Zr1 which we like aswell but ADD different variants of the C6 aswell please! (The ones i listed above)

C6 Z06 is a legend car in America,the star of corvette,so we will wait for it

1 Like

The best Corvette ever. Pure N/A V8 power, rear-wheel drive, and manual.

1 Like

Grand Sport and Z06 please

Speaking of the NA V8, it’s an LS7. All because that kind of Natural-aspiration powered V8 engine is 7 liters, and we can also easily recognize it as 427 cubic inches (CUI).

One heavy engine, bigger and better power.

Unfortunately, the C6 Z06 has modeling problems, according to @MatateusanR5. I also noticed it, thanks to him.

If it’ll join Horizon, it needs a major remodel first. Because it looks like it’s based on the normal C6 Corvette model. Z06’s bodywork is wide.

2 Likes