Chevrolet Camaro 2010-2015

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Chevrolet Camaro (Fifth generation)

This topic is for production variants other than the 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 already in FH5.

This model has also appeared in Forza as the:

• 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS (FM3-FM4)
  • 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 (FH2 | FM4-FM7)

With the 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 being in the first Horizon Game & Motorsport 7, I would love to see this vehicle in Forza Horizon 5

10 Likes

Year would be incorrect but technically should be this generation, but I vote for the ZL1 Coupe

6 Likes

I want that one, My favorite Camaro, Cant Wait For That One.

2 Likes

i want the 2012 ZL1 in really badly

8 Likes

Can we get 2012 ZL1 back to the new Forza Horizon titles? It’s a shame why FH3 and newer Horizon games consider to replace it with the 6th-generation ZL1 from 2017.

However, for the 5th-gen Camaro, we still have the Z/28 from the 2015 facelift. And amongst every Camaro, this one is the most superior ZL1 ever.

19 Likes

We need the 5th Gen ZL1 back in Horizon series!

6 Likes

In general we just need more Camaros in FH5. There is a blueprint option to make it Camaros vs. Mustangs and it’s not really a competition between them because the count of Mustangs in the game is 19, including all the different versions like Hoonigan, FD, etc., and the count of Camaros in the game is 7, including the same as before. Also when you go into a AI race it mostly puts all the Mustangs as your opponents and maybe 2 or 3 Camaros out of the 11. So I will request this is what we really need, the 2012; Coupe; ZL1. Cause it was the beginning of the ZL1 and the ZL1 that made it popular. It is sought out by many car enthusiasts out there. Another one is any 2010-2015; Coupe; 1SS-2SS, for the Mustang it has a base V8 version of the 2018; Coupe; GT, why can’t we get something similar to that? It would be cool to upgrade a base V8 Camaro with the similar options that the GT Mustang has right now. Now these are only more popular options that I have seen everywhere about Forza, there is a whole lot more than just these two that I listed, that includes 6th gens too. Finally, the Camaro as of this date posted, April 17th, 2023, the Camaro is lined up for the slaughter in 2024 and it would be of great respect and homage to recognize the Mustangs greatest competitor by making it more available in the game to race. upgrade, and more to drive around in Mexico.

6 Likes

Indeed we do, love that Camaro.

2011 Chevrolet Camaro SSX

6 Likes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Camaro_(fifth_generation)

6 Likes

i seriously prefer the 2010 SS, how about It?

7 Likes

i love this car! such a shame its not in this game, would love all the versions!

1 Like

Honestly, it’s such a shame that the Gen 5 Camaro isn’t in FH5. Like… why would it not be? It’s such a classic despite still being so modern.

1 Like

They have the 2015 Z/28 in FH5. It’s the same gen 5 but facelifted. I think what you mean is the 2012 ZL1.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I meant. I always assumed the Z/28 was the next gen for some reason. Dunno why my brain never processed it might be a facelift.

1 Like

To those who played Forza Motorsport 3 and or 4, remember this Camaro?

Chevrolet Camaro SS (2010) | Forza Wiki | Fandom

1 Like

So forget FH5 and lets focus on The new Fm8 motorsport people!! PLEASE ADD A 2013 ZL1, 2014 SS 1le, AND 2015 Z28 to the new forza motorsport thats coming!! That way we get all the variants of the 5th gen. All the ones i listed have different motors! Also we want more motor swaps!! Ls1, ls2, ls3, and Ls7, We want to drag/street race aswell !!

I enjoyed driving the 2015 Z/28 in FH5, but the way it appears in Forza, it frequently appeared more in Horizon from FH2 to FH5, as its only appearance in Motorsport is FM6.

Z/28 should return to the new Motorsport. It can handle the racetracks better as it is meant to be Track-oriented.

And the 2012 ZL1 too, as I like the new Motorsport already. Haven’t seen both of these 5th-gen Camaros in Motorsport’s car list.

2 Likes

2013 ZL1? You’re close. We had the 2012 ZL1 in past games, but it’s okay. 2012 and 2013 ZL1s are the same.

1 Like