BMW X5 2018-current (G05)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

BMW X5 (Fourth generation)

POLL

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which version do you prefer?

• Pre-facelift (2018-2022)
  • Facelift (2022-present)
0 voters

Which model do you prefer?

• xDrive30i
  • s/xDrive40i
  • xDrive e (Hybrid)
  • xDrive50i / M50i / M60i
  • M (Competiton)
  • xDrive25d
  • xDrive30d / 40d
  • M50d
0 voters

A current generation BMW X5M would be a really cool addition to the game as we dont have many modern luxury sport utilitiy vehicles.

14 Likes

X5 M Competition

11 Likes

I think Forza is due for a new X5. It’s not the best car but the current X5 M is from 2011 and I’m kind of tired of seeing it. I think by now we should be getting the latest and greatest 2022 X5 M Competition.

Or the 2020 X5 M50d:

12 Likes

BMW X5 M Competition

Under the bonnet, the X5 M is equipped with the same 4.4L V8 BiTurbo engine that powered the M5. In the Competition guise, it produces up to 625ps of power and 750Nm of torque. Mated to an automatic gearbox, they do 0-100kph in less than four seconds and a top speed of up to 290kph courtesy of an optional package.

5 Likes

Imagine doing 290km/h in an X5. Takes guts :smile:

1 Like

2020 BMW X5

2021 BMW X5

2022 BMW X5 limited edition Black Vermilion

2023 BMW X5

2024 BMW X5 M

10 Likes

AC Schnitzer has some bits and pieces for the new X5 G05. And they’re already in the game with the bodykit for the M8 Competition.

4 Likes

I would like to see this version of the X5 come to Forza because of tired of seeing the old version of this vehicle and it’s getting played out.

3 Likes

I’m still surprised this vehicle isn’t in Forza. The old X5 is getting older now, so the new one would be a very needed addition.

2 Likes

We really need new BMW X5 M Competition and X6 M Competition models. It is super boring when you only have to drive the old X5 M in game lol.

Performance SUV lineup is seriously lacking !

2 Likes

The current X5 is too outdated (But I’m fine with the X6 we have), we really need the new X5 M Competition.

2 Likes

you already its time for a change.

Add the x5 2022 comp

1 Like

Yes for sure, instead they add what nobody wants, the new x5m and x6m would be really cool, even a few gle like the gle63s, some 340i, and it kills me that they haven’t added the f80m3 yet, so many cool cars but forza focus on hypercar and electric cars that nobody wants, audi rsq8 would be nice, the m5cs, they have thw taycan but not the new panamera?

1 Like

2024 BMW X5 M Competition

1 Like

Why does this have more votes than the last generation Ford Fiesta, like really?

The Fiesta is more worth having in the game than this

Did you delete your comment and send it again?