BMW 3-Series 2005-2013 (E90/E91/E92/E93)

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in any variant of this model generation for Forza Horizon.
Replay below with details.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

BMW 3-series 2005-2013 (E90, E91, E92, E93)

This topic covers all production variants of the 2005-2013 3-series other than the models currently in FH5:

POLLS

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the Vote button in the upper left in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which body type do you prefer?

• E90 - Sedan
  • E91 - Wagon
  • E92 - Coupe
  • E93 - Convertible
0 voters

Which performance level do you prefer?

• 316 - 323 (121 to 200 hp)
  • 325 - 335 (200 to 306 hp)
  • M3 (414 hp)
0 voters
  • 320si (special homologation model)
  • 330i
2 Likes

BMW E93 2013 335i LCI SE or m sport (but must have msport option in visual if SE)

Would be great to get another convertible BMW and with moving roof would be a bonus as it’s a work of art

Visual mods

Front
(BMW) M sport front
(BMW) carbon lip on M sport bumper
(Forza) M4 style bumper
(Forza) M4 style with forza aero lip

Sides

(BMW) M sport skirts
(BMW) carbon trim on M sport skirt
(Forza) M4 style skirts

Rear

(BMW) M sport bumper
(Forza) M sport bumper with carbon trim and diffuser
Bigger exhaust tips
(Forza) M4 style rear bumper and exhaust tips

Spoiler

(Vorsteiner) bootlid/trunk
(Forza) small carbon lip
(Forza) M4 style carbon lip
(Forza) CSL style bootlid/trunk
(Forza) forza aero

8 Likes

E90 LCI 335i with the BMW Performance bodykit and wheels in customization

5 Likes

BMW E93 2009 335i pre LCI m sport

Visual mods

Front

(BMW) carbon lip on M sport bumper
(Forza) 1M style bumper

(Forza) 1M style with forza aero lip

Sides

(BMW) carbon trim on M sport skirt
(Forza) 1M style skirts

Rear

(Forza) M sport bumper with carbon trim and diffuser
Bigger exhaust tips
(Forza) 1M style rear bumper and exhaust tips

Spoiler

(Vorsteiner) bootlid/trunk LCI rear lights

(Forza) small carbon lip
(Forza) CSL style bootlid/trunk LCI rear lights
(Forza) forza aero

4 Likes

335d saloon

1 Like

Please separate this between E90/91 and E92/93
You wouldn’t put the e81 and e83 in the same category so why e91 and e93
E81

E83

1 Like

BMW M3 CRT. A rare model of the E90, featuring the same engine as the GTS, although more luxury oriented. Would be a neat car to add.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: BMW M3 (GT racing spec)

2011 BMW M3 CRT

More pictures of this car:

Official information:

5 Likes

Bit late, but that argument holds 0 water

All of the cars listed above are cars that are part of the 2005-2013 3-Series, which are all very similar, the ones you listed are the first gen X3 and the first-gen 1-Series, totally different cars in different segments.

1 Like

Holds zero water??
The e92/93 are completely different cars to the e90/91, different chassis and different body the only things they share are engines (which BMWs do a lot throughout all models of similar years so you can’t use that) and as you say they’re classed as 3 series (example 1998-2000 e36 and 1998-2000 e46 and both 3series would you class them as the same car?!?) . They were even released on different years and updated lci were even on different years and even concluded production years apart (and BMW realised they couldn’t group them as the same as each other as they were so different so with the next gen they split the 2 up into 3 series for sedan/estate and 4 series for coupe and convertible)yet they have the same car 3 times or more like I mentioned the FTO as an example as HKS FTO was an FTO GPX modified (as I owned one and even with all the mods done by HKS themselves with receipts to prove the log book still only says GPX) then an FTO GPX then a GPvR which shares the same chassis engine body interior (without aircon for lightness oh and coloured seats wooo) and only a revised wing /spoiler. Are you kidding me with your holds no water.
They probably have less in common than a Camaro and corvette that people seem to have brought up in a different post

You still chose to compare a 1-Series to an X3, which is nonsense when we’re talking about the E9x 3-Series, a line of cars comprising 4 models that look pretty much identical outside of the bodystyle

No they grouped e9x’s together I said it was as ridiculous as grouping the e8x’s together.
That’s the point I was trying to make

Yes, he grouped them together because they’re all the 3-Series

Wikipedia does the exact same

1 Like

Also, that is total nonsense, those are two different generations of the car, not one, like this one is

You are missing the point with your “Wikipedia groups them together” cr@p, they’re also grouping a 320d with the m3.
And the e36 e46 being total nonsense I was making the point of your same production years was nonsense.
Even BMW separated the next gen F30/31 from the f32/33 because they realised how different there cars of the same series had become.
The e9x 3 series BMWs don’t share any styling que’s don’t share chassis’s, it’s a different car, unlike the previous 3 series generations which did.

The guideline I’m using is to simplify car topics by model generation and separate production and race spec models to make them easy to find and easy to track voting. As most people would look at these cars as the 5th generation 3-series and expect to see them in context together, and the numbers are visible for users to identify this topic as the place to vote, I don’t have plans to split them out. The real point here is to express interest in car additions, not debate the differences between models.

I have added polls to the first post to assist in specifying model interest.

So how would you see what cars people are interested if MAX your grouping convertibles with estate cars as the same thing?
I know you want to narrow the lists down but this is a bit far

In the replies, and polls.