BMW 3-Series 1999-2006 (E46)

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in this model generation for either Horizon or Motorsport games.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

BMW 3-Series 1999-2006 (E46)

This topic includes base trims through M3.

This model has been represented in Forza games as the

• 2005 BMW M3 (FM2 through FH5)
  • 2002 BMW M3-GTR (FM2 through FH5)

It’s the first time I vote so I’m not sure if this is what you meant by add your details below. Here goes :

Since the first Forza game I’ve played the E46 M3 as one of my favorite cars. Unfortunately I feel like one version has been left behind. The 2003 M3 CSL.

I feel like it’s a missed opportunity since the car has a true legend status and is history rich. It would be a very popular addition. Perhaps the new CSL could also be added, eventually.

Another way would be to add the bumpers to mimic an e46 CSL variant.

12 Likes
  • 330i
  • 330i M-sport package

Sedan and/or Touring model

4 Likes

2003 E46 M3 CSL, one of my favorite cars of all time

8 Likes

Yep, looks amazing. Id settle for a regular E46 M3 with bodykits to make it look like the CSL too

11 Likes

Bodykit and wheels too would be nice so we could make the car look like the CSL or even the M3 Competition

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s a good call

1 Like

Then we also need the correct wheels as OEM option

4 Likes

Silliest request of all time, but I’d like the current model we have, the flappy paddle version, to be replaced by the standard manual (stick shift) version. Everyone hated the flappy paddle version upon release, and critics now still don’t think highly of it, so I was always puzzled why they scanned one instead of the much more loved stick shift version.

1 Like

Would love to see an E46 wagon :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Would love to have the 2001 #42 m3 GTR added to FH5 or Forza Motorsport 2022

1 Like

Would love to see the e46 compact added

1 Like

Well, the M3 GTR Race car should definitely come back to the new Forza Motorsport in 2023 and should have an accurate straight-cut gear shifting and overall engine sounds just like NFS MW. While the racecar body kit should be available to the street version M3 GTR for a full recreation.

5 Likes

You guys just want to remake the NFS Most Wanted car, don’t you?

1 Like

330D

2 Likes

YES!!! the legendary hero car!!! One of the creative players will be able to fully replicate the “Silver with Blue pinstripes” skin.

The headlights on that version are cursed.

I don’t, but I know its not the usual opinion lol. I think the GTR has a separate entry anyways, no?

#42 BMW Motorsport M3 GTR Race car, and no, im not going to slap the most wanted livery on it. Would be a plus if the straight cut gears are obnoxiously loud though.
images

5 Likes

ZHP would be a great non-M addition:

8 Likes