BMW 3-Series 1991-2000 (E36)

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in this model generation for Forza Horizon.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

BMW 3-Series 1991-2000 (E36)

This topic includes base trims through M3 other than the 1997 BMW M3 already in FH5.

compact
wideboy
316 and 318ti and 323ti engine

7 Likes

YES!

They should at least bring back the 323ti. Then maybe give us the E36 M3 sedan and a 328i Touring.

And while they’re at it add an E39 530i/540i Touring.

8 Likes

The E36 M3 GT (my favourite) or E36 M3 Lightweight, or the E36 318is Class 2 would be great.

These are great homologation specials with big history, a must for a future Forza Motorsport.

3 Likes

I would really love to see the e36 hatchback show up, either the 323ti or 318ti or both.

4 Likes

this car has lots and lots variants from body kits to aero parts sadly why its kept with noting in both games Horizon and Motorsport
DTM/GTR Full Body kit including the rear spoiler which is the most famous popular that all E36 enthusiasts use

Type 2 Wide body kit

DTM Spoiler type 1

DTM Type 2 spoiler

Rocket Bunny

Vis Racing Sport (Already this comapny is in the game)
hood
hood type 2
ViS Body Kit
Racing Dynamics K30.4:

K20.4

K30 RS

K32 RS

K30.4

K32.4

K55 Hurricane

Alpina:
B3 3.0

B8 4.6

IDING M3-S3

3d Design M3

AC Shnitzer ACS3

ACS3 Sport Coupe

ACS3 CLS

S3 Sport CLS II

ACS3 cabrio

Breyton

Hartge 3.5 Leichtbau

Lumma CLR

Reiger

Zender

5 Likes

BMW AC Schnitzer E36 CLS II (1995)

1 Like

Super Touring spec 320i sedan

4 Likes

All those E36’s would be a dream come true in Forza! I think you must be my lost brother, E36 is my favourite car.

BMW M3 Lightweight. A, well, lightweight version of the E36 as a homologation vehicle. It featured chassis upgrades, custom bumpers, and a custom paint job.

2 Likes

This one. Though I’d also be satisfied if they’d introduce this as a bodykit for the normal M3.

E36 Compact please!
s-l500

1 Like

Game: Forza Horizon 5

BMW E36 Touring (1996)

• 2.0l, manual 6x speed.

e36-touring-2

3-image-big

2 Likes

The E36 M3 was seen for a brief moment on a thumbnail in the newest Gamescom footage. It still has the same deformed model from Motorsport 2 that recieved pointless changes for FM5. At this point the car should just not appear in the game until the model is accurate.

The 2000 BMW 323ti Sport has been featured in Forza Motorsport 6 and 7. It was downgraded to a traffic car in Forza Horizon 3 and 4. It would be nice if this car (like other traffic cars) would be made playable. In Motorsport it comes with 4 engine swaps which is quite a lot for FM. I bet that in Horizon it would get a whole lot more; the 4.0 V8 M3, 5.0 V10 and perhaps the 3.0 inline-6 TT from the M4 or Z4. Would mean nice tunes for this car!

3 Likes

2000 BMW 323ti Sport must Come back to Both the new Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon 5 and to the next horizon game too. I Love that car!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The 323Ti really needs to be added to FH5 soon, since i really wanna recreate the rallycross versions of the Compact that raced here in Sweden in the late 90:s and early 2000s, they had a great 6 cylinder sound, whilst all the other Volvos had a humming 4 cylinder engine :slight_smile:
The class it raced in was Super Nationell ( Super national ) which were 2wd, naturally aspirated cars with around 320 hp + , and they were always entertaining, wayward rwd handling, slick tires on dirt / tarmac tracks, and lots of power, made for very fun and close races, since most cars were roughly the same spec :slight_smile:
Krokström 1998 Incar BMW Compact Supernationell Rallycross - YouTube

2 Likes

Bring the 323ti Sport from FM8 2023 to FH5