BMW 2-Series 2014-2021 (F22/F23/F87)

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in any variant of this model for Forza Horizon.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

BMW 2-Series (F22 / F23 / F87)

This topic is for production variants other than the 2016 BMW M2 Coupé already in FH5.

This model has been represented in Forza as the:

• 2020 BMW M2 Competition Coupé (FM)
  • 2014 BMW M235i (FH2-FH3 | FM6)

POLLS

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which body style do you prefer?

• Coupé
  • Convertible
0 voters

Which model do you prefer?

• Non-M
  • Non-M Diesel
  • M235i/M240i
  • M2 Competition
  • M2 CS
0 voters

M235i xDrive Grand Coupé

1 Like

2020 BMW M2 CS Coupé

8 Likes

F87 is the M2, which we already got. Unless you want the M2 Competition.

Are you asking about the non-M? That would be the F22 (assuming you want the coupé).

3 Likes

Heads up, I’ve clarified the details in the first post and added the G42 generation as a separate voting topic: BMW 2-Series (G42) 2022-current

M2 CS coupe

3 Likes

BMW 2002 Hommage Turbomeister Edition (2016)
BMW AC Schnitzer L2 (2016)
BMW M2 Competition (2019)
BMW M2 CS (2020)

4 Likes

The final hurrah of the previous M2, the CS cracks the already great formula of a small, tail-happy BMW sports car up a notch. It runs pretty much the same engine as the F82 M4 Competition, developing 450 PS, in a smaller and lighter car. Every M gadget that was optional on the M2 Competition is standard on this one. Like all special editions there is loads of carbon fiber, including the transmission tunnel, bonnet, roof and aero parts. The M2 Cs won Evo Car of the Year in 2020 and has been widely acclaimed by automotive journalists.

7 Likes

hey there mate, i believe the Gran Coupe is a different model code-F44. you might want to check if theres another thread for the F44 2GC yet. this thread is for the F22/23 Coupe and Convertible, which is quite a different car than the F44 Gran Coupe (F44 is based on BMW’s FWD platform, the F22 is a RWD platform).

Cheers mate, enjoy voting for your favourite car and lets hope it makes its way into the game!

would be fantastic to see the either the Comp or the CS added into FH5. i do quite enjoy its sharper looks. one of the best looking Bimmers in recent times i should say.

2020 BMW M2 CS

8 Likes

M235i Coupe:

M235i Coupe tuned by MACARS:

1 Like

M2 CS as well as the M240i M Performance

2 Likes

We really need the M2 CS or the Competition since they are quite different in terms of suspension and engine compared to the M2 in game. Preferably the M2 CS.

1 Like

I desperately want BMW F87 M2C or M2CS to join the game, this is my dream car!!!

M235i 2014

The 2020 BMW M2 Competition is available in Forza Motorsport (2023). Please bring it to Horizon as well! Very good and fun car to drive! :smiley: