BMW 1-Series 2012-2019 (F20/F21)

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

BMW 1-Series (F20/F21)

This model has been represented in Forza games as the

• 2013 BMW M135i (FH1)

POLL

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which model do you prefer?

• 114i/116i/118i
  • 120i/125i
  • M135i/M140i
  • Diesel
0 voters

M140i , 125i

16 Likes

Preferably the M135i hatchback from the original Horizon.

18 Likes

I want to see more diesels being added (never thought I’d say that). They hardly appear in racing games.

• 125d
6 Likes

M140i Automatic a very popular car in real life and has been requested by so many people previously everything engine related can be swapped over from the Supra as its the exact same powertrain (sounds tuning etc). M performance parts would be super easy to add as modifications too. a fast hot hatch 3 liter rear wheel drive I’m sure it would be appreciated by many Forza enthusiasts

15 Likes

BMW M140i HAS to be added to the game! Very popular car irl, imagine this, it’s a hot hatch, automatic and RWD, the engine being as capable as a 2JZ when tuned!

11 Likes

I think F20 LCI the best hothatch vehicle.
Absolutely we should driving in game.

7 Likes

125i:

M135i:

M125i M-Performance:

7 Likes

So much yes for the M135i. Never got the chance to drive it since it was DLC in FH1 and all DLC was taken down in October 2016.

6 Likes

Be nice to see these 2 models put into the game considering a lot of people use them and they do look nice customised, we already have the 1 series in the game just not the hatchback version

4 Likes

Bmw m140i

3 Likes

I would love to see the 2018 facelift 3.0 m140i in the game it would be so fun it’s special too being a 3.0 i6 rwd hatchback I don’t get how the z4 beat that and the previous gen m3 into the game this one seems obvious to me GET THEM INNNN please

3 Likes

F20 the b58 M140i Facelift/LCI please.

3 Likes

I’m surely in the minority but the 116i (facelift 2015) because I’ve never seen a 3-cylinder RWD nugget before.

And then swappable with an inline-6 or vice versa with a higher spec model. :pray:

it would be good to add the 340hp bmw m140i
il serait bien d’ajouter la bmw m140i de 340ch
THE_Project_ONE_Bellecar_Studio

BMW M140i 2018

1 Like

m140i three door

M1401 - M Performance

1 Like