Bentley Continental GT 2018-current

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Bentley Continental GT (Third generation)

This topic is for voting on versions of this model other than the 2021 Bentley Continental GTC already featured in FH5.

POLLS

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which bodystyle do you prefer?

• Coupé
  • Convertible (GTC)
0 voters

Which model do you prefer?

• V8
  • W12
  • Speed
0 voters

Options to have chrome or black lower grill

And an option to have have all chrome parts changed to black (front grill, lower front grill, headlight surround, side lower chrome line, side window trim, rear taillight surround, etc)

12 Likes

Bentley Continental GT “Pikes Peak” (2020)

1 Like

Bentley Continental GTC (current)
Chrome Grills & Rims. Convertible option with windows going down.

5 Likes

2022 Bentley Continental GT Speed

It features an improved 6.0L W12 TSi engine that produces 650hp of power and 900Nm of torque, making it capable of a 0-60mph time of three and a half seconds and has a top speed of 208mph.

10 Likes

2021 Bentley Continental GT Speed

2021 Bentley Continental GT Pikes Peak Edition

2020 Bentley Continental GT Ice Racer

7 Likes

Yes please, we need them after more than 5 years now! I want to cruise like a lord in it! In general a British theme for a series would be great. Continental 2018, 675lt, mp4 12c, flying spur, the best goodies!

2 Likes

2019 Bentley Continental GT

2020 Bentley Continental GT

2021 Bentley Continental GT

2022 Bentley Continental GT

2023 Bentley Continental GT

2024 Bentley Continental GT

====

2022 Bentley Continental GT Speed

2023 Bentley Continental GT Speed

6 Likes

2023 Bentley Continental GT S

4 Likes

Bentley Continental GT Speed

6 Likes

We need this car ASAP.

1 Like

Middle one is my favourite.

The GT Speed for sure. It’s been so long without a new Bentley Continental in FH5. Not to mention the new Bentayga Speed W12

2 Likes

We need it, but with a black grill option ofc! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah the GT Speed is the one with blacked out trim. It’s the sportiest and the fastest model of the Continental GT

5 Likes

2023 Bentley Continental GT Speed Edition 12

2023 Bentley Continental GTC Speed Edition 12

Special models marked the end of the era of the W12 engine. Both models feature special 22-inch black wheels, silver brake calipers, Opalite green paint, a W12 firing sequence etched into the dashboard, and a free scale model of the W12 engine.

It’s been long overdue. The third-generation Bentley Continental GT is been around for five years and yet, the Forza producers hadn’t featured the current-generation Continental GT. Please feature it now, even in the new Forza Motorsport game.

5 Likes

As I said before, it’s been long overdue. We’d really wish the 2022 Bentley Continental GT Speed to arrive in Forza Horizon 5 right now and with September’s Horizon Creatives update being the last FH5 series update, this will be the last chance to feature the latest Bentley Continental GT in the world of Forza.

Argh. I can’t believe the new Forza Motorsport still features older versions of the Continental GT…Bring on the new one.

Source?

Don’t need to say it because Forza Motorsport comes out this October. September’s FH5 series update will be the last before moving on to October’s Forza Motorsport game.

Sorry if I had to say that. Getting too much anxiety over cars.

So hot air is your source, got it.

1 Like