Audi TT 2006-2014

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Audi TT 2006-2014

This model is represented in FH5 as the:

• 2010 Audi TT RS Coupe (FM3 to FM7, FH1 through FH5)
  • 2007 Audi TT Coupe S-Line (FM2 to FM4)

Forza Motorsport:

Audi TT RS No.110 Besaplast Racing Team (2014)

hey @Estebanho1979 try put photos of back of cars as well not just front

1 Like

I will try. But for I am only posting copyright free pictures I am a bit limited.
The pictures I am posting should also just be a bit of a reminder how the specific cars look like. I think there are a lot of people here who can’t identify the cars just by their names but one picture can solve that problem in some cases so that they can say: Oh yes, it"s that car.
Therefore I am also mainly posting pictures of the basic versions of these cars and not tuned versions (if possible with my copyright free pictures thing from above).

You can post Wikipedia Photos they are copyright free and they tend to have front and back

I do use the wikipedia pictures. But you have to be careful. Not all of them are completely copyright free. If you want to be absolutely sure you should only use the ones with the “public domain” sign.

Therefore I am using Wikimedia Commons to search for pictures. Also you have the possibility to filter the ones with “no restrictions”. These are the ones I use.

Don’t get me wrong. You can use any photo from the web if you want to. But it can get uncomfortable if you are using some copyrighted material. No matter if you where aware of the copyright or not.

Also feel free to add some photos to my posts if you are not fully satisfied with the ones I’ve posted.

2009 Audi TT S Coupe
2.0 TFSI
6-speed Manual

The Audi TT Mk2 represented in Forza as the S-Line and the TT RS.

I’m gonna talk about TT S. Because in FM4, it was seen as a TT Coupe S-Line. Which is most likely a soon-to-be sport model for the TT. Here’s the actual TT S, debuted in 2008, as the entry performance level in the Audi TT lineup.

Its 2.0 TFSI produces 260HP and 350Nm of Torque, which gives a boost for the driving experience.

As the late model TT S already debuted in Forza, I guess we want to see this type of TT S in a Forza game, so it can ally up with its high-performance model, the TT RS. From the same second generation of the car.

1 Like

HPA Motorsports FT565 Twin Turbo Audi TT

What do you need copyright-free images for?

DCMA i think, but wikipedia has a great catalog of photos and they allow for any use as long is for monetary benefit

2010 TT RS is now unavailable in MOTORSPORT. It should return.

1 Like

2013 Audi TT RS plus Coupe