FM Update 6.0 overview - Car Progression and Combustion Tour

Licensing my dimpled backside. Stop making excuses for them about something we all know nothing about. What I do know about Licensing is that it’s handled be a completely separate division who has absolutely nothing to do with programming or development. And I do know that they had 6 plus years to get it all sorted out. So stop making excuses for them regardless. And let’s put this tired old licensing garbage to rest.

18 Likes

Their own old fantasy tracks are top voted, they’re no reason to build new fantasy track before add the olds who are missing.

And licensed track isn’t an excuse they worked on Yas Marina, nobody have asked for it, that’s a race who should be added on the game after 2 years, not as a 1st update

6 Likes

I want Monaco GP call it whatever you want, i want that city racetrack.

6 Likes

Looking forward to returning to FM as can finally look at multiplayer classes, buy and tune a car and hopefully be competitive from the outset.

Gave up a while ago as everything was such a grind.

1 Like

Maybe I could finally play this game. The last time i fired it up was like 2 weeks ago, due to the inability for me to get a fully upgraded car to be able to be competitive online.

1 Like

It’s not an excuse, just a fact. You can’t add a real track to the game without having the licence to do so.

3 Likes

You can go play it in F1, AC, or the fake one in some of the GT games, I don’t think it’s gonna come to forza because F1 had its naming rights.
Maybe they can do something like what gt did but they probably won’t do that.

Hate to say it but they can do all they want. Short of “relaunching” the game, the game is dead. Word of mouth has set in and the game is pretty much a poor copy and paste of FM7.

6 Likes

GIVE. US. STATS.

Thanks - Everyone who plays this game

23 Likes

Gosh, I want these back so desperately! They skipped them entirely for the Xbox One versions which was a huge letdown. I hope they’re brining them back on this gen Forza.

Don’t like the current fantasy tracks too much to be honest.

4 Likes

Add Race cars more events qualifying multi class and endurance races in builders cup.

2 Likes

But that is what the Forzaa Monthly steam is for.

We’ll see the track, cars, new upgrading system, talk about otger changes/fixes.

1 Like

Anything else would astonish me. There will certainly be improvements. There is plenty of room for that.
But then, how is that supposed to bring back the disappointed customers? ‘Game of the century’ ‘Now even better!’? The powder has been used up. The trust has been lost. Other mothers have beautiful daughters too. I can imagine that many would prefer another, more honest publisher, even if the products are comparable.

2 Likes

Honestly thought i just couldnt find them in the terribly organized menus. Ah, another simple thing missing. Cant believe there still isnt an overall race timer for everyrace either. Desperately need to fix the gear changing when not using an upgraded transmission too. No way can you properly drive something like the GM T50 manual with clutch when you have to hold down the clutch so long on down shifts. Terrible change. Fix some cars sounds, add in all the missing race/track only cars that are missing, so many are even on fh5 lol. Then maybe we’ll finally get close to being what it shouldve been at launch. Would be nice to have some more of those social sort of things still missing from the fm4 days too

2 Likes

This is still a thing on controller? Manual with clutch is pretty instant, on my end. Since its been fixed, the only reason to get a racing transmission is to tune every gear ratio. Other than that, the standard transmission is serviceable, and if I only needed to tune the final drive, the Sport transmission works great.

No Man’s Sky managed to turn things around.

5 Likes

Have they fixed manual with clutch on the controllers and i mean stock and sport trans not just racing. yet ? Yes or no.

1 Like

Yupp, still a thing on controller. :face_exhaling:

That sucks

2 Likes

All in the name of power shifting smh. Instead we have to mash gears on an 917 without using the clutch to achieve faster lap times.

Seriously, what is the point of driving any race car with 3 pedals in this game? It grinds my gears, pun wholeheartedly intended.

Just go the Assetto Corsa route, and make it a 3 pedal only option. Help #savethemanuals please. God forbid someone in charge at T10 actually learns how to drive fast in any capacity.

I mean c’mon, all they have to do is step out of their comfort zone and learn how to go around a track. Where’s the need for speed? (Rushed game aside).

6 Likes